03/01/2023 Spring Fever will be performed by Gyungsun Im, bassoon: and Cecilia Lo-Chien Kao, piano atTexas Christian University(TCU) School of Music on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 6pm MT. Live streaming link
02/07/2023 Spring Fever will be performed by Javier Rodriguez, bassoon; and Eneida Larti, piano at University of Idaho Lionel Hampton School of Music on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 8:30pm MST.
12/10/2022 Pianists Kuo, Tzong-kai and Ai, Chia-huei premiere Two Pianos versions of Petite Suite and selections from Postcards.
12/07/2022 Cindi's Pizzazz for String Quartet will be performed in Siegen Germany by Ignacio Rodriguez (violin,) Sangmin Park (violin,) Daniel Rivas Lopez (viola,) and Germán Prentki (cello.) https://www.mgksiegen.de/en/kalender/5567/music-in-the-museum OR https://www.siegen.de/willkommen/veranstaltungskalender/event/musik-im-museum-90395/controller/show/
9/25/2022 Come hear Cindi Hsu premieres her Sentiments for cello and piano, with cellist James Todd, on the upcoming Evergreen Chamber Orchestra's chamber recital series in-person or live-stream on Sunday, September 25th at 3:00PM at St. Laurence Episcopal Church
4/2/2022 & 4/3/2022 Evergreen Chamber Orchestra performs Cindi's “Prayer for the Living” for string orchestra on Saturday April 2nd and Sunday April 3rd at 3pm (MST); 5pm (EST)
3/6/2022 Come hear Cindi Hsu premieres her Pathways: Hope & Tranquility for cello and piano, with cellist James Todd, on the upcoming Evergreen Chamber Orchestra's chamber recital series in-person or live-stream on Sunday, March 6th at 3:00PM at St. Laurence Episcopal Church
1/9/2022 Pianists Kuo, Tzong-kai; Ai, Chia-huei; Lai, Yi-ru; and HSIEH, Tsai-chih will premiere Postcards in Taiwan! More info at https://www.npac-ntt.org/program/events/c-d6KFVoxmYgi
5/7/2021 Join Cindi Hsu for the premiere of her “Prayer for the Living” for string orchestra on May 7 at 7pm (Denver); 9pm (NY); 6pm (LA); May 8 at 9am (Taiwan); 2am ( London); 10am(Tokyo)
11/16/2020 Flautist, Tsung-Haien Pan will once again perform Three Flower Poems in Taiwan, with pianist Sheng-Ying Lin!
6/2/2020 Cindi Hsu and cellist James Todd perform Spring Music for cello and piano from their home to your living room! View on You Tube or Facebook.
5/29/2020 Willingdon House Music premieres Cindi's new composition Light in the Darkness for a unique instrumentation of flute, oboe, bass clarinet, and violin. 3:30pm (UK); 8:30am(CO, US); 10:30am(NY, US); 10:30pm(Taiwan).
1/26/2020 Come hear Cindi Hsu performs her Impressions Botanique for flute, cello, and piano, with flutist Evelyn Rutenberg and cellist James Todd, on the upcoming Arapahoe Philharmonic chamber music recital on January 26 at 2:30PM at Park Hill Congregational Church in Denver.
- Cindi is excited to Join the Arapahoe Philharmonic as principal pianist starting the 2019-20 season.
- 6/23/2019 Come hear Cindi Hsu premieres her Winter Music for cello and piano, with cellist James Todd, on the upcoming Arapahoe Philharmonic chamber music recital on June 23 at 2:30PM at Park Hill Congregational Church in Denver.
- 11/14/2018 Cindi plays Camille Saint-Saëns' Carnival of Animals with Arapahoe Philharmonic for their Children's Discovery Concert.
- 10/21/2018 Cindi Joins the Arapahoe Philharmonic Conducting Lab Ensemble again with conductor coach Wes Kenney.
- 9/27/2018 Clarinetist Justin Stanley gives the world premiere of Cindi's "Three Sketches" for solo clarinet at Young Harris College.
- 9/15/2018 Cindi plays with Arapahoe Philharmonic Conducting Lab Ensemble for AP's Conducting Labs series with conductor coach Scott O'Neil.
- 7/3/2018 Cindi performs with Arapahoe Philharmonic in their "City of Avon Salute to the USA celebration concert."
- 6/16/2018 Come hear Cindi Hsu plays her Spring Music for cello and piano, with cellist James Todd, on the upcoming Arapahoe Philharmonic chamber music recital on June 16 at 2:30PM at Columbine United Church, 6375 S. Platte Canyon Rd., Littleton, Colorado.
- Cindi's Spring Fever for bassoon and piano is the winner of 2018 Bassoon Chamber Music Composition Competition (BCMCC), which is a required piece for the 2019 Meg Quigley Vivaldi Competition (MQVC.)